Team Type tells us about your team’s culture, values, and natural proclivities.
Strategic Emphasis tells us about the team’s goals and objectives.
The combination of Team Types and Strategic Emphasis can answer questions such as:
- How can we leverage our team’s natural strengths?
- Where are our gaps when it comes to achieving our objectives?
- What does each team member bring to the table with respect to these strengths and gaps?
The PI Team Discovery tool uses both theoretical and empirical scientific findings to produce insights and recommendation actions you can use to optimize your team’s cohesion and performance.
- YOU – Deeper self-awareness of your leadership, strengths, potential blind spots, and areas of synergy and conflict within your team.
- YOU + OTHERS – An understanding of your team’s makeup, including their strengths, potential blind spots, gaps, and trouble areas.
- YOU + OTHERS + WORK The ability to see yourself, your team, and your strategy in one centralized place to identify alignment and gaps so you can drive results.
- ACTION A clear path forward to begin building and aligning teams that deliver results for your business.